Serj on SoaDpage Serj on SoaDpage

Свободу от фальшивого равенства вам может принести только www.soad.msk.ru

FAQ :: Поиск :: Пользователи :: Группы :: Регистрация
Профиль :: Войти и проверить личные сообщения :: Вход

And what's the matter with Wilson

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Serj on SoaDpage -> Всё обо всём
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
haoxiuyun
Apostate

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 05, 2022 11:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: And what's the matter with Wilson Ответить с цитатой

And what's the matter with Wilson Was D2R Items he flooded by thousands and thousands of angry opinions following the release of Diablo. "Josh worked very closely in conjunction with Jay," says Mayberry. "I've known Jay forquite a while. I've been a big part in bringing Jay to Blizzard and I've been with Jay for about 20 years. The fans seem to want to make up a rivalry between these two. There's none whatsoever at all."

There is no way that Blizzard will ever use terms like mistake, error, or regret when it comes to Diablo However, the message seems clear to me The team has been quick to praise the virtues of what's changed but has not been seen as mourning what's been lost.

"I believe that some of you are disappointed that we did not fulfill our promise to launch Diablo 'when it's finished"" wrote Wilson on Blizzard's forums , when he announced he was stepping away from Diablo in the first week of 2013.

"While our efforts aren't perfect, we endeavor to come up with the highest quality choices we can with the data and knowledge available at the time. But that doesn't mean we'll make the right choices and if we do make a mistake then I feel we've made an exceptional effort to rectify the mistake."

It is still unclear what happens if Reaper of Souls will be received by the 280.000 vocalists in a manner similar to what the original Diablo wasn't. "It's difficult to determine exactly where the idea came from and why they didn't come from," continues Mayberry. "I think Jay had the tougher task of getting Diablo out, and that caused a lot of stress for Jay as well. I'm thinking for Josh the challenge is that he's arrived to help put that Diablo 2 Resurrected buy items final layer. I think together they've done an amazing job."
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Serj on SoaDpage -> Всё обо всём Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: